Food is just not a medium to sustain us with the essential elements that our body needs, it has become an integral part of our lives. To many people it is just a part that provides them with right vitamins and other essentials they need to live but to most of us food is more than just that. Food, to many of us, is life, a way of expressing our feelings and as soon as that medium brings out emotion and and our expression, it no longer serves one purpose – it becomes an art, it becomes a vehicle that carries your perception, affection and sentiment. Eat2Save, a UK based online food delivery service system that lets you order from all over the United Kingdom, has partnered with those restaurant that share the same view and enjoys the aesthetic aspect of the food. Cooking food is an art as it helps them cope and brings them in touch with their passion and commitment.
How art influences food
Now a days, the expression of your sentiment and emotion is not only bound to let out by the medium of music or painting or writing. Food is the new medium that also let’s people confront their feeling as those food that they cook helps them show their love and concernment. There are many restaurant all over the world that serves food as if it’s a piece of art and the plate is their canvas. Applying various of method of cooking , it becomes almost an object of their painting. Chefs use the gastronomy method of cooking that helps them to become more creative. Mixing their knowledge of science and their love and passion for food, they tend to get creative and their creativity can be a witness in the food they present. One of the most celebrated chef in Britain , Heston Blumenthal uses gastronomy to present food to his customer. His restaurant ‘the fat duck’ situated in Berkshire celebrates food as a piece of art. While many use complicated method to turn their food into art, the french food culture celebrates ingredients. They let the natural element and their taste do the talking. The cooking of food that represent french culture are made by simple ingredients that stand out in the food. Many Michelin star restaurant present food in the form of art. They create food that are not only aesthetic on the eye but taste good. Cooking is meditative and cooking food is art.
Turning food into art can be meditative. This method is much more therapeutic and effective to those who want to channel out their true identity as a human being. Turning food into a piece of art has many benefits. They are as followed.
- Art is a form in which one is allowed to turn their true feeling into a masterpiece. Cooking aesthetic Food allows them to not only channel their feeling through food but also feeds their aestheticism.
- It allows them to release their aesthetic side. Turning their passion into something productive always help people to become a better version of themselves.
- This would help the get in touch with their creative side. Turning food into a piece of masterpiece can be daunting but if done right, it can get you appreciation and recognition.
- It allows them to be more passionate toward the thing they love. It helps them to stay hungry for the knowledge they crave to get ahead. Passion is the best working drive one needs.
- There’s a saying in the food industry that goes like this ‘people eat with their eyes first’ . If the food does not look appealing to the eyes, it wouldn’t even satisfy their soul. Presentation of the food can be a huge factor in the food industry as it can fetch you attention and recognition you need.
Food is not just food. Food is an emotion – a medium with which one can channel their own feelings, excitement, joy, empathy, love and even their emotional memory can be turned into an art. It is strangely satisfying how a memory can be turned into food and how people can relate to them. Food have their own way of telling a story which makes a person feel connected with the chef and helps them reconnect with their own self.